We all like to look after our bikes, but trying to prevent cable rubs on the frame and stone chips is hard to do. Many cyclists use clear patches but they can be quite expensive. Why not cut your own?
This tape is perfect for using under the downtube, trimming to fit on your headtube and covering fork lowers.
What’s it for?:
- Protecting your frame against abrasion, corrosion and stone chipping
- Protecting your forks against abrasion and chips
- Backing material is PU film
- Transparent (clear) tape
- Acrylic adhesive
- Very good scratch resistance
- Very good abrasion resistance
- Suitable for cutting
PLEASE NOTE:When removing the tape we recommend warming the frame for a few seconds with a hair dryer. This warms the adhesive and allows the tape to peel off cleanly.Protects your frame against abrasion, corrosion and stone chipping
Protects your forks against abrasion and chips
Transparent (clear) tape
Very good scratch and abrasion resistance
Suitable for cutting